Beware of Browser Notification Scams
Custom Mobile Apps Available Now!
Browser push notification scams are on the rise
These types of notifications are a common browser feature that allow websites to send you push notifications. They can be handy so of course scammers have found a way to exploit them. They trick you into enabling them so they can then exploit you.
How do these scam notifications work?
- You can be lured into enabling browser push notifications while online, usually in
order to access some form of content.
- Once enabled, scammers trigger multiple push notifications intending to divert your attention and redirect you to fake scam websites.
- Scammers will bombard you with notifications for fake crypto accounts, messages from fake dating sites, and adverts for products that are all scams.
Visit TrendMicro for more information about this threat and how to be safe.
Getting a mobile app for your church, is an incredibly effective way to engage with your followers.
Mobile apps drive the next phase in the evolution of business mobility, creating new ways of working, and transforming exiting business processes.
- Almost every individual in the world has a mobile device.
- Mobiles are used on a daily basis
- Are much more convenient than desktop PCs
- Are connected to the network permanently